• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tidycal, Pabbly and Stripe

Alectos

Hi, i am trying to set up a workflow where i have defined a question in tidycal. Where i ask the customer who is going to book a sauna if they want to bring there own wood. Or if they want me to warm up the sauna before they come. In tidycal when they pick the alternative with wood. I want the price to change, or that there is a seqence where they get sent to a other payment link in stripe to pay for the extra wood. How do i set up this workflow, tried several different things.

Thanks.

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @Alectos

You can try using Router(Pabbly) to achieve your use case.

1. You can create two separate routes in the Router and then filter based on the alternative the user selects.
In tidycal when they pick the alternative with wood

2. Then you can add the specific stripe payment link further on in the concerned routes.
I want the price to change, or that there is a seqence where they get sent to a other payment link in stripe to pay for the extra wood

To learn more about Router(Pabbly) please refer to this tutorial link -