• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Timing App integration - Updating Project and creating reports.

apps

Pabbly Connect has an excellent Timing Integration that works well, but unfortunately it does not allow one to update existing project or time entries (only find or create them). But Timing have just added options in their API to update projects and time entries (among other things) which was one of the most requested feature..
Have been waiting for them because I really need those to manage my projects and to create timereports for sending to clients with Pabbly.

Could you add these action events:
1. Update Project
https://share.getcloudapp.com/YEuWoOKL
2. Create Reports: https://share.getcloudapp.com/wbuQ7beg
3. Update Time Entries

UPDATE: Actually I have managed to accomplish all of them and more (Create Reports, Find Time Entries, Update Time Entries and Update Project) right now using a normal API call for now. Other actions events were also added to the Timing API which I don't currently have a use for but maybe others do. However would be nice to have them for ease of use, but not a priority for me any more personally as I do them manually.

API doc is here: https://web.timingapp.com/docs/#projects-PUTapi-v1-projects--project_id-

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @apps

Thanks for sharing the latest API documentation. We have forwarded this issue to the technical team. We will keep you updated on the status of this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

apps

Thanks Kunal, actually a higher priority could be enable to search Google Contacts by phone number that would be better (as I already solved the above using the API). But for other people this could be great?

Could Search by Phone number in Google Contacts be implemented?
The usecase is when people call to their contact email, based on their phone number in their Google Contact (and then update Salesflare, Timing App, Gist and other apps).

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @apps

Could you please confirm that for the above request you are looking for a change in the Timing app? If not, then could you please share the workflow name and the exact app name to check? Kindly share the detail.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @apps

We have replied to the other thread. Kindly check and let us know if you have any questions or comments.