• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

To Admin: Shopify -> FB Pixel Purchase Conversion

blkmagic

Hi Admin,

Using the FB pixel connector, I created 2 workflows (2 stores) hoping to resolve the attribution issue with ios14. Not sure if I set it up correctly even though the test event was successful. Specifically, The Event ID, Client User Agent, Click ID (fbc), Browser id (fbp) fields. These fields seem relevant to attribution as well as de-duplicating events. But I'm not sure how to map them. Please take a look into my account and let me know how these fields should be filled out.

Thank you!

blkmagic

Thanks @Supreme Verma. Thank you for adding the time format action!

A few questions about the updates to the Thread workflow:

1. Client IP address = {{0<=-+*/@/*+-=>client_details<=-+($@$)+-=>browser_ip}} Looking at the most recent history, no IP address was received from shopify or sent to FB. How can we resolve this?

2. Client User Agent = Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/92.0.4515.107 Safari/537.36 Edg/92.0.902.55 This seems to send all 4 possible user agent to FB instead of dynamically pulling in which platform the user is using. Is there a way to resolve this?

Please bear with me as I'm don't know much about coding. After looking up the parameter names in the links provided. Shopify doesn't seem to be passing event_id, click_id, browser_id, or user-agent (less important) info. Is there anyway around this?

Thank you again.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @blkmagic

As per your query, we found that you need to statically put the Client user Agent and Client IP address because Shopify didn't provide such fields to make it provide further (FB).