• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trigger by myself

Hello,
I need a workflow that is triggered by myself, I mean not schedule, I wish to active workflow when I click a button (start button on something), and then Pabbly starts with execution.

Is there any way to do it?

I explain me better:

- First of all I created a workflow that create a row on google sheets (after some other steps)

- On this row, I will make a manual edit (because I need to do it by myself)

-Then I wish to create a new workflow that when I have edited by myself that row, Pubbly will take this row and create a google contact, but I wish to active this workflow when I need to (not any day, not at the time interval, etc.)

Last edited:
P

PabblyMember4

Hey @sportinvest

Could you please clarify my understanding of your requirement?

You have a google sheet that contains a few columns and a special column for Google Contacts which has the value as Added/Not added. If the value changed to Added then you want to execute the workflow. If yes, then kindly confirm the same.

I can create this
Hey @sportinvest

Could you please clarify my understanding of your requirement?

You have a google sheet that contains a few columns and a special column for Google Contacts which has the value as Added/Not added. If the value changed to Added then you want to execute the workflow. If yes, then kindly confirm the same.
I can create this column with no problem, but at the start the value is empty (because I should edit that column insert added not added by myself).
If it is empty I do not want Pabbly to synchronize the value with google contacts before I act on that row.
It must wait for my editing.

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @sportinvest

You can add a filter condition in the workflow if the column contains the value in it then only your workflow will get running else it will not run.

Kindly add the filter condition in that column and let us know if you are getting the desired output.