• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trigger to activecampaign

Hi, I created a workflow for tucalendi and activecampaign. So I have the sign up date and the booking date - when the meeting will be. I want to have a trigger that a tag was created 24 hours after the meeting took place (for a follow up mail). My problem is that by now the trigger was set 24 hours after the booking was made (sign up date).

I was using a filter that says

Label: Booking date time - is equal to - booking date time

But that does not work. Can I somehow trigger the booking date time with the "real" date?

Thanks so much for your help.
Sophie

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sophieja23

We have corrected your filter condition by comparing it with the current date to the Booking date which is coming from the Active Campaigns trigger response.

For this, we have only added a "Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly: Current Date" which will produce current data when the execution is happening and compare it with your booking date.

Kindly review this in your workflow and let us know if that works for you.

2022-01-13_16h30_22.png

Hi Supreme,

I have testet the workflow and it is still not working. Could it be that the date format should be YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ssZ - because this is what tucalendi is delivering? I tried to change it but on the next step "Filter" I can't find this format for the value field...

It would be great if you could have a look again.

Thanks, Sophie

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sophieja23

Could you please briefly elaborate on your use case once? Since we have almost set up your workflow accordingly only want to understand why and how you wanna set up the filter condition?

Hi,

sure. It should be like this:

- client is booking an appointment via tucalendi on my website for coaching - so I have to kinds of dates, one when the booking was made and one when the coaching takes place
- -> a contact is created in activecampaign
- and then, 24 hours after the coaching took place, I want to sent the client a follow up email
- -> so after 24 hours a tag should be sent to active campaign which starts an automation on activecampaign

As I said I am new to this kinds of workflows and the tricky thing is to set the trigger in connection to the date of the coaching. Important is that the follow up mail was sent after the coaching.

Hope, its understandable :)
Sophie

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Sophieja23

We have set up your workflow according to your use case. Kindly review that up, gives it a try and let us know if that works.

I hope this might help you out.

Hi, wow its so great which variables there are. I am pretty sure its working now. I will make a test booking.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Sophie