• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to post to my linkedin profile

djgizmo

I've connected Linkedin successfully and test posts seemed to be fine. I then deleted the test workflow. However, today when I try to create a new workflow, I can't select an author or anything to post. What am I missing?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @djgizmo

As we can see from your workflow, the action step is showing "Author" in the drop-down. Kindly check again or reconnect the action step if still facing any difficulty.

2022-03-03_08h48_36.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @djgizmo

Kindly try reconnecting the action step if you still have any difficulty using the action step, though it was already showing the author in the drop-down as you can see from the above message.

Let us know if it is working for you.

IngeniusDan

I'm having exactly the same problem. Automations have been working fine, then I get a load of errors telling me the token has expired

Now I can't select an author

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @IngeniusDan

It seems like the authentication of your Linkedin action step is expired now since it has a life span of 60 days and needs to be reauthorized again.

1666185132320.png