• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unauthorized error with Zoom and Constant Contact Integration

I have set up a workflow to automatically create a Constant Contact when a new person registers in a zoom meeting. However, after going through the setup process, I receive an error every time a new registrant enters. The error states: "Error key: unauthorized; Error message: unauthorized". How can I fix this?
pabbly_error.PNG

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @droneDeploy

We looked into your workflow and it seems like the access token to authorize the Constant Contact application has been expired. Please re-authorize/re-connect the Constant Contact application again as shown below -

1628312691346.png

Last edited by a moderator:
When I went to my workflow, it says that it is already connected. I tried adding a new connection to the same constant contact account but still no change.

Attachments

• pabbly_error_2.PNG
    pabbly_error_2.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 67

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
You need to click on Add New Connection option as shown below -

1628491572871.png

1628491594161.png

Last edited:
Okay. Thanks for your help so far. After doing this, my tasks are successful, but only the first few times. After this, they go back to failing. Why did they fail?

Attachments

• pabbly_error_3.PNG
    pabbly_error_3.PNG
    71 KB · Views: 77

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @droneDeploy

We looked into your concern and it looks like Constant Contact's Access Token expires every 2 hours (as per API documentation ) and that's why you needed to reconnect it often while making changes in the workflow.

unnamed.png

API Documentation - https://v3.developer.constantcontact.com/api_guide/auth_overview.html

So, whenever you wanted to make changes in the workflow, you will be needing need to make sure to reconnect the Contact Contact application. But once you set up the whole workflow, you won't have to reconnect the Constant Contact application anymore.

So is there any way I can make it so that I don't need to reconnect every 2 hours? After editing it for the last time I reconnected to Constant Contact but all the tasks that came after the 2 hours still failed for unauthorized.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We understand your concern but we cannot do any changes from our end since the token is provided by the Constant Contact Team.
Further, we have got in touch with the Constant Contact team in past but haven't seen any updates on the token expiry time. It still shows the token expiry time as 2 hrs from the last couple of months.

We will keep you posted once we see any update from the Constant Contact team regarding the same.​

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @quantumflux

We have deprecated Constant Contact's existing app and Published the new integration as per their update. So kindly check that out and let us know if that works for you.