• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

upload zoom recordings from multiple accounts

alharrasih

Dears

I did the connection between zoom recordings and google drive, so I am able to upload the recording to google drive. But I have faced an issue that the pabbly connect webhook works only with the zoom admin accounts. I have 3 zoom accounts under the same zoom admin account, thus I don't know how I can upload the recording of the other 2 accounts.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @alharrasih !

In order to work with Zoom within the workflow, you need to have access to the Zoom admin account and only it will work.

It will not work for you when connected with the sub-accounts inside the Zoom admin account.

Hope, we have mentioned your query.