• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Urgent Help with Accounting

zest83

Tasks Got Over.
It seems my previous subscription got over and my current remaining 15k tasks also got overridden because of the same.
Request you to check my account & Add my tasks.

zest83

My Average usage is 200 to 300 tasks every day
Suddenly the history is showing massive tasks used today!

No idea which sheet triggered which tasks
Request Help and attention on the same

zest83

That's exactly the issue here...No idea which is the workflow but suddenly I noticed more than 700 tasks got used yesterday. This is not making sense
Plus I think my subscription got over so My Account having more than 15k tasks just became 0
I have three subscrtions running back to back... So the system nullifies all previous subscriptions when one of them gets over

zest83

What do you suggest is the best way to check this... I am unable to find any export option to an Excel Sheet..
Copying the 5000 tasks to an excel sheet manually gives me a very weird output

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-14 105413.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-14 105413.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 32

zest83

The system to check Workflow History is very confusing because we cannot export

Please could you help me understand how to check which susbcription is getting over and on which date... Coz There is No Carry Forward - so I loose all my Tasks usually once that subscreiption is over

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zest83
Please could you help me understand how to check which susbcription is getting over and on which date...

You can check all your subscriptions in the "My Subscription" section of your Pabbly account.

2022-11-17_17h37_37.png

And can evaluate all your subscriptions accordingly.

2022-11-17_17h38_01.png