Urgent Support Required – Subscription Renewal & Account Confirmation

Status: Open · Asked by Gourav Bhardwaj on · 0 views

Gourav Bhardwaj — Question ·

Dear Pabbly Support Team,

I am writing to raise an urgent concern regarding my Pabbly subscription renewal.

I have been trying to renew my subscription since 22 September 2026. I contacted Pabbly multiple times for assistance, but unfortunately, I did not receive any proper response. I also tried contacting your sales representative Saransh, but he has not been answering my calls or responding to my WhatsApp messages.

Recently, I received an email regarding the renewal and completed the payment by following the renewal link. However, I am now unclear about what exactly has been renewed, which account the payment has been applied to, and whether my subscription is fully active.

The account/email ID for which I intended to renew is:

Email ID: [email hidden]

As shown in the attached screenshot, the subscription page currently shows:

  • Pabbly Plus Monthly Plan – Unlimited Plan
  • Amount: ₹8,388.62
  • Status: Active
  • Next due date: 20 October 2026

However, I need confirmation from Pabbly regarding exactly what this payment/renewal has been applied to.

Honestly, it is very frustrating that after repeatedly trying to contact your team since 22 September, I still have to reach out just to understand which account I have paid for and what the current subscription status is.

If Pabbly has a proper customer support system, I request that someone from your team please contact me directly and clarify the following:

  1. Which Pabbly account/email ID has been renewed?
  2. What subscription/plan has been activated against my payment?
  3. Is the subscription fully active and usable?
  4. What is the payment/renewal transaction reference?
  5. Why was there no response to my previous support requests?
  6. Please confirm the next billing date and the amount that will be charged.

Please have a responsible person from your support or accounts team contact me directly rather than sending another automated response.

I have already spent considerable time trying to get assistance on this matter. I simply need a clear confirmation of what I paid for and which account it has been applied to.

Please treat this as urgent and respond at the earliest.


My mobile number is 9671360222

Screenshot 2026-09-29 151110.png
Screenshot 2026-09-30 143623.png
Screenshot 2026-09-30 143638.png

Back to all forum threads · Log in to reply