• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

URGENT - User ID

passo

URGENT
user id.png
Created a connection to add new users in Heartbeat to a program in Upcoach. Did everything as requested but can't seem to find the user ID that is being requested by pabbly in the upcoach action section. help needed urgently

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @passo

You can use another action "Search Client" in the Upcoach app and fetch the User id from it and then map it in the "Add a member to a Program" action inside Upcoach app. Screenshot for your reference:-

1670223166499.png

Thanks
Kunal

passo

Thanks for replying and for the images. Really helps and gives me hope. However, when I put my actual upcoach account email address, it no longer shows the data ID cell like in your example. It shows this
1670227655663.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @passo

Kindly pass the email address which is available in your UpCoach and then try again.

1670235845744.png