• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

User Event WP Amelia to ActiveCampaign

Robert

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY4MDYzNDA0MzE1MjZjNTUzMjUxMzAi_pc
Hi, I need to collect the emails of people who sign up for an Amelia event and send them to ActiveCampaign.
But it turns out that the information it collects is from all the people registered for the event.

How can I make it filter by the email of the last person registered?

Thank you very much.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Robert,

Could you please share a screenshot of the list of the Actions you get in your WP Amelia account when the Type is 'Event'?
1706815183575.png

Robert

Hello! I'll pass you the two screenshots.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-02-02 a las 10.04.02.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-02-02 a las 10.04.02.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-02-02 a las 10.04.08.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-02-02 a las 10.04.08.png
    176.4 KB · Views: 18

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
WP Amelia doesn't appear to have a trigger event that activates when a new member registers for an event. I recommend reaching out to WP Amelia's team to inquire whether such an event exists.

Alternatively, you can try using the 'New Appointment' trigger event to see if it provides the desired result.
1706896687876.png