• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Payment Integration for Amelia Appointments via Hotmart Methods

henrrymb

Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am reaching out to inquire if it is possible to utilize Pabbly's functionality to process payments for my appointments scheduled through Amelia, using Hotmart's payment methods.

I am currently using Amelia to manage my appointments, but I would like to be able to leverage Hotmart's payment methods to streamline the payment process for my clients.

Could you please let me know if integrating Pabbly with Hotmart to handle payments for my appointments is feasible?

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Sincerely,

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @henrrymb

Yes, you can definitely use HotMart's trigger event for your automation.

2023-08-09_17h45_40.png

Further, if any trigger event which you feel is missing then you can use the Webhook By Pabbly trigger event which will capture the trigger response from HortMart accordingly.

1691583583086.png