• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Your Card does not support this kind of payment

I was making manual payment and time used to expire and does not get auto renew.
I tried for the $19 per month using my debit card.

But it says "Your Card does not support this kind of payment"

I am paying a lot of tools in USD using the same card and there is an e-Mandate for each of those payments.

Here I tried several times, same error.

Finally I did pay in INR, there is no auto debit enabled, and I have to be on guard to see when it is going to expire.

What is the problem?

ys
Ganga Narayan Das

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ganganarayan.rns

If you are getting the payment declined messages from the bank then kindly reach out to the bank support team and ask them to allow this card for making payment for the Pabbly Connect.

Also, as per RBI guidelines, we can't save the card number and allow recurring payments for making payments in INR. If you are making a payment in INR then you have to manually make the payment every month. In general, Indian customers prefer paying for a yearly subscription for the same and they also get 15% discount as well.

Thanks
Kunal

It's not about yearly or monthly.
It's about transactions. All tools I am paying using this same card in USD and with auto e-mandate activated.
I am aware of RBI guidelines of card no not to be saved, but it is saved in an encrypted form and auto debit happens for many of my tools.
Bankers say, there is no problem from their side.

What should I do now?

ys
GND

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ganganarayan.rns

You can either reach out to the bank and ask them to allow the purchase on the card for Pabbly Connect. Or you can make the payment via a Paypal account. Or you can make the payment in INR via your card.