• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow does not resume after payment done

The monthly plan expired.
I got the email.
I paid. But all the workflows stopped and they did not work as expected.
I had to do the "Save and Test Request for all the steps for all the workflows" to resume normal operation.

Two Qs.
1. How to enable monthly Auto-renewal?
2. Why workflows did not resume after the payment was done.

I was getting FB Ads details also. That also created problem in data retrieval.

ys
Ganga Narayan Das

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ganganarayan.rns !

All the Pabbly Connect plans are in auto-renewal mode.

So when a due day comes, our system tries to deduct the amount from the attached card.

But in case the deduction doesn't happen automatically and the card gets declined due to some reason, the user needs to make a manual payment through the invoice which he will be getting in his registered email address by clicking on the "Pay Now" option-

1683532540900.png

Workflows will not work for the past data if the task gets exhausted, even after the payment is done.

Users will require to make a bulk re-execution by going inside the overall history for the affected dates using the filter-

1683532526491.png

But the user's new data will pass smoothingly after the payment.

The monthly plan expired.
I got the email.
I paid. But all the workflows stopped and they did not work as expected.
I had to do the "Save and Test Request for all the steps for all the workflows" to resume normal operation.

Two Qs.

I was getting FB Ads details also. That also created problem in data retrieval.

ys
Ganga Narayan Das
I did not get a card option for the payment.
I tried to pay in USD, but it failed multiple times. So went with the INR razorpay mode.
Which is on a manual mode. I don't get to know when to pay.
The email to pay comes, after the expiry of the subscription, all the automation stops and creates a lot of problems.

I did not get a card option for the payment.
I tried to pay in USD, but it failed multiple times. So went with the INR razorpay mode.
Which is on a manual mode. I don't get to know when to pay.
The email to pay comes, after the expiry of the subscription, all the automation stops and creates a lot of problems.
If I pay directly in USD using a card today 25th May, and my due date is say 3rd June, will it count from today or from next billing cycle.
I want to pay now, so that automations don't stop for want of payment.

Or I pay a day before due date.
Actually speaking, everytime the due date changes.
That is also confusing.
The dashboard shows "The tasks were reset on May 3"
Last Month it showed, the tasks were reset on Apr 1
Previous to that it showed Mar 30th.

I don't understand, is it having a 30 day cycle or more.
Because many time I have observed it to be more than 30 days, that is also confusing.

If auto debit is enabled, that would save a lot of time.

ys
GND

Subin

Staff member
Hey @ganganarayan.rns !

Whenever a new plan is purchased, it automatically from next month onwards gets deducted from your account on the date of renewal from the time of purchase.

Say, you made a purchase on the 25th of May, then the next renewal period will be the 25th of June,

If in case your added card gets declined due to some issue, then, in that case, a pending invoice is sent out to the user's registered email address from where they can make a manual payment.

Please Note- the invoice will be valid for the next 5 days only from the date it is sent.

Hope, we have cleared your doubt regarding the billing and subscription cycle.