• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

User fields in Zoho CRM

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to connect Facebook Ads with Zoho CRM but I only see the basic CRM fields, I can't see the user fields.

Can these fields be integrated?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Cesar Martinez

As of now, we don't support the custom fields in ZOHO CRM's action event. In near future, we will be supporting that and will update you once it is available.

GSG

Is there an ETA for this. When you say "near future" does this mean 6 months? 1 year? For us, custom field mapping is crucial as the CRM custom fields determine all our workflows and automation. IF this is fixed, we'd move our business over from zapier immediately

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GSG

Before supporting the custom field, we will have to do testing and system compatibility checks as well. So providing you with an ETA is not possible for us.

Further, we will make sure to inform you once we start supporting it.

I hope you would understand!