• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Using Pabbly filter to filter product name but it is not working properly

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTY4MDYzZjA0M2Q1MjZkNTUzZDUxMzQ1MTY2NTQzOSI_3D_pc
Please check the workflow url and task ID.

Filter is supposed to filter among four product names but when of the product names it should filter, it is showing false.

Attachments

• snap4.png
    snap4.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 54
Hi, I checked the workflow and couldn't find changes, can you tell me what you have changed. I will learn something new here. thanks.

Hi, it is still not working. Check -
Task History ID -

IjU3NjAwNTZiMDYzNjA0MzU1MjZkNTUzMDUxM2I1MTY1NTQzNCI_3D_pc​

Supreme

Staff member
Please manually type the name in the value field because it seems like you might have copy paste the name in the fields which could have contains a div hidden.

So, please try passing the names manually.

I have now typed the names and passed them. I hope it should not work. I will ping you again tomorrow if it is not working.
I was thinking, should we do. "contains" instead of "equal to"?