• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

VARIABLE_VALUE

Glenn G

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzNzA0MzQ1MjZmNTUzYzUxM2I1MTYxNTQzOSI_3D_pc
i was getting an error on my process: VARIABLE_VALUE

So i have tried to follow the videos of using:

Text Formatter by Pabbly​

How the heck do you make a convert to "US" when the data keeps pushing "United States"

What is the code for this????

Atempt#1 -
Your Workflow URL: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NmMwNTZhMDYzMzA0MzY1MjZjNTUzNiI_3D_pc
Your Task History ID: IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzNzA0MzQ1MjZlNTUzMDUxM2I1MTY0NTQzMSI_3D_pc

Atempt#2 -
Your Workflow URL: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NmMwNTZhMDYzMzA0MzY1MjZjNTUzNiI_3D_pc
Your Task History ID: IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzNzA0MzQ1MjZmNTUzNTUxMzA1MTYzNTQzMCI_3D_pc

Atempt#3 -
Your Task History ID: IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzNzA0MzQ1MjZmNTUzYzUxMzU1MTZhNTQzNCI_3D_pc

current status still nothing but seem now i have no error i am lost and without error now.

only error is no data moving to Wave.com from Flowlu.com - CRM Account is Created

If i can not create this simple task what hope is there of me finishing the dozens of other I need to have built in the next few days???

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Glenn G

How the heck do you make a convert to "US" when the data keeps pushing "United States"
It seems that in your current workflow, the United States has been mapped twice in your "Text formatter: Replace text". This could potentially lead to an incorrect output of "USUS" instead of the intended "US".
To address this issue, I recommend you to map the Text field again in the "Text formatter: Replace text" step to ensure that the United States is only mapped once.
Once you have made the necessary changes, I suggest that you test the workflow again to confirm that the issue has been successfully resolved.

image (6).png

only error is no data moving to Wave.com from Flowlu.com - CRM Account is Created
Also as I can check, it appears that you are not currently receiving the "current legal name" from Flowlu which you have mapped in Wave.

To resolve this issue, I would highly recommend that you take steps to ensure that you are receiving the "current legal name" from Flowlu before attempting to execute the workflow again.
2023-03-18_11h38_20.png

Glenn G

Hey @Glenn G

It seems that in your current workflow, the United States has been mapped twice in your "Text formatter: Replace text". This could potentially lead to an incorrect output of "USUS" instead of the intended "US".
To address this issue, I recommend you to map the Text field again in the "Text formatter: Replace text" step to ensure that the United States is only mapped once.
Once you have made the necessary changes, I suggest that you test the workflow again to confirm that the issue has been successfully resolved.

View attachment 23306

Also as I can check, it appears that you are not currently receiving the "current legal name" from Flowlu which you have mapped in Wave.

To resolve this issue, I would highly recommend that you take steps to ensure that you are receiving the "current legal name" from Flowlu before attempting to execute the workflow again.
View attachment 23305
What happens if i leave blank can that be done?? If i choose to leave a cell that is mapped on flowlu to Wave blank as shown here does this cause issues? Do i have to have a field filled with data even if not relevant to the customer -

Glenn G

Hey @Glenn G

View attachment 23306

View attachment 23305
Also seems that i am still getting issues with the process. Linked: https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/variable_value.12657/post-58772 (& or scroll up)

Glenn G

And this is now the new error...

Task History ID - IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzNzA0MzA1MjZlNTUzMzUxM2I1MTY3NTQzMyI_3D_pc

Attachments

• error-2.1.JPG
    error-2.1.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 29

Glenn G

Even the successful connections was an error and would not connect
meantime im burning time and task counts and no where am i closer to connection

Attachments

• error-3.2.JPG
    error-3.2.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 31
  • error-3.1.JPG
    error-3.1.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 32

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Glenn G

I kindly request you to establish a new connection with Wave and ensure that all fields are mapped correctly.

Please take care to map all fields accurately and completely, without leaving any gaps or omissions such as province code or shipping details.
It is important that you thoroughly review and verify each field to ensure that all relevant data is captured and processed accurately.

Glenn G

Hey @Glenn G

I kindly request you to establish a new connection with Wave and ensure that all fields are mapped correctly.

Please take care to map all fields accurately and completely, without leaving any gaps or omissions such as province code or shipping details.
It is important that you thoroughly review and verify each field to ensure that all relevant data is captured and processed accurately.
Wave is handled by H&R Block Tax firm without any communication line or recourses limited help all related to tax and accounting.
I am waiting on an email back from them and doubtful they will even understand what i am doing.

Glenn G

How do you change the text from a State "Florida" to "FL" for all the united states?

Text Formator Process of converting? if this is correct can someone do a How-To on this step by step thanks....

Glenn G

How do you change the text from a State "Florida" to "FL" for all the united states?

Text Formator Process of converting? if this is correct can someone do a How-To on this step by step thanks....
ProvinceCode = "FL (not: FLORIDA)"

US State and Canada Province Codes​

Valid codes are as follows:

StateCode
Alabama, USAL
Alaska, USAK
Arizona, USAZ
Arkansas, USAR
Armed Forces AmericaAA
Armed Forces EuropeAE
Armed Forces PacificAP
California, USCA
Colorado, USCO
Connecticut, USCT
Delaware, USDE
District of Columbia, USDC
Florida, USFL
Georgia, USGA
Hawaii, USHI
Idaho, USID
Illinois, USIL
Indiana, USIN
Iowa, USIA
Kansas, USKS
Kentucky, USKY
Louisiana, USLA
Maine, USME
Maryland, USMD
Massachusetts, USMA
Michigan, USMI
Minnesota, USMN
Mississippi, USMS
Missouri, USMO
Montana, USMT
Nebraska, USNE
Nevada, USNV
New Hampshire, USNH
New Jersey, USNJ
New Mexico, USNM
New York, USNY
North Carolina, USNC
North Dakota, USND
Ohio, USOH
Oklahoma, USOK
Oregon, USOR
Pennsylvania, USPA
Rhode Island, USRI
South Carolina, USSC
South Dakota, USSD
Tennessee, USTN
Texas, USTX
Utah, USUT
Vermont, USVT
Virginia, USVA
Washington, USWA
West Virginia, USWV
Wisconsin, USWI
Wyoming, USWY

ProvinceCode
Alberta, CAAB
British Columbia, CABC
Manitoba, CAMB
New Brunswick, CANB
Newfoundland and Labrador, CANL
Northwest Territories, CANT
Nova Scotia, CANS
Nunavut, CANU
Ontario, CAON
Prince Edward Island, CAPE
Quebec, CAQC
Saskatchewan, CASK
Yukon, CAYT

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Glenn G

To achieve this, I suggest you to add a "Text formatter" in the action step of your workflow and select "Replace text" as the action event to replace specific text with another text.

Ensure that the text field is mapped correctly, and then proceed to enter the text to find in the "Find" field. In your case, the text to find is "Florida". Next, enter the replacement text in the "Replace" field, which in your case is "FL".

By following these steps, the text formatter will identify the specified text in the selected field and replace it with the desired text. This will ensure that your workflow processes the correct information and executes the intended actions accordingly.

Glenn G

Hey @Glenn G

paid $229.00 to have a chat with a waveapps.com accounting expert to be probably told to use Zapeir - I am likely requesting a refund of that $229.00 as Waveapps.com Accounting appears to be a bad fit for our use....

Any other Accounting Systems that I can use when I get this expectation of news they cant help. thanks in advance

please all i ask is they have tech support so to help with integration. As i am sure even if i hired an agent id be dealing with this still.

Glenn G

Hello @Glenn G

To achieve this, I suggest you to add a "Text formatter" in the action step of your workflow and select "Replace text" as the action event to replace specific text with another text.

Ensure that the text field is mapped correctly, and then proceed to enter the text to find in the "Find" field. In your case, the text to find is "Florida". Next, enter the replacement text in the "Replace" field, which in your case is "FL".

By following these steps, the text formatter will identify the specified text in the selected field and replace it with the desired text. This will ensure that your workflow processes the correct information and executes the intended actions accordingly.
Will this be done for all 50 states?

Glenn G

Hello @Glenn G

My current example where Florida is the primary State I have been using in current and past data pulling. So I don't understand what is wrong?

Attachments

• Failed Florida to FL.JPG
    Failed Florida to FL.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 32

Arshita

Staff member
Any other Accounting Systems that I can use when I get this expectation of news they cant help. thanks in advance
In that case, you can check for the available application with us here for the accounting system- https://www.pabbly.com/connect/integrations/

Will this be done for all 50 states?
Yes, if you have 50 states and you intend to apply the same formatting that you have implemented for Florida and the United States, then you will need to select the text formatter for each individual state. This means that you will have to repeat the formatting process for all 50 states in order to ensure that the desired formatting is applied uniformly across all states.

My current example where Florida is the primary State I have been using in current and past data pulling. So I don't understand what is wrong?
As I can check, the mapping has been done correctly and accurately. As a result, your workflow is now functioning smoothly and efficiently without any issues or errors.

Glenn G

Hello @Glenn G

Is this required for each state, country and province i expect details will be feild filled from.

If i add a "Text formatter" in the action step and only do it for Florida > FL.
Will this only be for "Florida =FL"

Same with all other places?

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @Glenn G

Will this only be for "Florida =FL"
Yes, you are correct. The action will only be applicable to Florida.

If you would like to extend the action to all other states, I kindly request you to copy and paste the names of all the countries and their respective country codes into the Google sheet. Then, add a "Lookup values" application in your action step. This will enable you to set the country code for all the countries and help streamline your workflow.

To assist you further, I am sharing a Google sheet link that contains the names of all the countries with their corresponding codes. Please take a look at the sheet and let me know if you are still experiencing any issues.

Screenshot for your reference for workaround:

1680850798730.png
1680850826477.png

Glenn G

What about the reference of:

"Previous Fields" and "Current Fields"
when running a workflow?

if a workflow finds nothing in Current Fields because "Previous Fields" were empty.

Or a reverse of that Current Field is Filled in but no Previous Fields are empty because its a first time entry.

After the first time entry and we enter in some data but cant enter all data.

Missing a shipping address but have a billing address what can we do to prevent a loss of data being sent over?

we need to write out the data we can archive but cant not enter data but we need to have a place to start what is the process thereafter?

Attachments

• Current Shipping.PNG
    Current Shipping.PNG
    12.2 KB · Views: 25

Arshita

Staff member
I need some time to review and address your concern with our team. I will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible with an update on the matter. Thank you for your understanding.