• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

[VIDEO] Is This the Right Way to Sync Workiom's Sales Pipeline with Reply's Sequence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

Back again :D

To clarify - I need to create 6 different Pabbly workflows for 1 Reply.io sequence, correct?

What I forgot to mention in the video - the follow-up emails are of course only sent if I don't get a reply.

Can someone please confirm this is the correct way to sync Workiom with Reply?

Hermes

I would try to make it 1 workflow and use the "look up table status". It depends on the trigger of reply.

Edwin

@Hermes

Not really sure what you mean, my best bet is:

1) Include 1 of these actions to the already existing flow: https://jmp.sh/8oO4Vrz

2) Wait for the 2nd email to be sent in Reply

3) Go back to Pabbly and check if Pabbly fetched the data from the 2nd sent email

4) Include the Workiom action "Find record"

5) Include the Workiom action "Update record"

Is this what you mean?

EDIT: I guess the 1st step here should be to use the "Reply Search Person" action to track its current status (i.e. specific step in the Reply sequence) so that I can update the status in Workiom through the 2 actions "Find record" and "Update record".

If so, how can I track the Reply status in Pabbly? Because I don't see the specific step of the sequence in the output: https://www.loom.com/share/53bd64ad87d94197b3cb952391b97de4

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Edwin

To clarify - I need to create 6 different Pabbly workflows for 1 Reply.io sequence, correct?

You might need to add router conditions in your workflow where you can add router as many steps as you are trying to involve as per your requirement in Reply.

Although we have set 2 routers on your cloned workflow as of now on the basis of Sequence Fields Step Number, you can add as per your need. Please check this out and try to implement the same steps in your original workflow.

2021-08-23_16h01_23.png

Hermes

As I understand it, the trigger is from reply. Lets say the sequence step number can be 1 to 6.
Depending on that number you want to update the record in workiom. With lookup pabbly search for the sequence step and then let you fill in the workoim fields:

Edwin

@Supreme Verma ah yes, this makes sense!

I'll test the following:

1) Trigger > Reply > New Email Sent

2) Action > Pabbly > Router > "If Sequence Fields Step Number" equals "1" > Action > Workiom > Find Record + Action > Workiom > Update Record

3) Action > Pabbly > Router > "If Sequence Fields Step Number" equals "2" > Action > Workiom > Find Record + Action > Workiom > Update Record

and so on...

Edwin

As I understand it, the trigger is from reply. Lets say the sequence step number can be 1 to 6.
Depending on that number you want to update the record in workiom. With lookup pabbly search for the sequence step and then let you fill in the workoim fields:
thx! I'll test it :)

Edwin

Unfortunately, the routers didn't work as the records were not synced.

So I basically have 2 questions:

1) is this the correct setup: https://www.loom.com/share/070678bba690459aa4e3a2ff18506064

2) I guess I can't have 1 workflow for the entire Reply sequence. Because I also want to use another type of Reply.io trigger: when the lead replies to my email.

Am I on the right track?

I'm also implementing Calendly w/ Zoom and Meet in the Reply sequence, I can already see the Pabbly challenge of getting this all synced 🤣

Hermes

Yes for both, according to me.
It depends what is starting the reply sequence (I quess of a new record is email 0)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Edwin
Yes, the workflow seems fine to us. As it is implementing the emails accordingly.

2) I guess I can't have 1 workflow for the entire Reply sequence. Because I also want to use another type of Reply.io trigger: when the lead replies to my email.
You can make separate workflows as you have required 2 different events another type of Reply.io to trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.