• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

wedding invitation

I have a wedding coming up in the family (February 2022). How best can I use Pabbly to accomplish the task of inviting people by WhatsApp? what files are compatible? which service I should use onPabbly. what payment option I should select? approximate invites are 1750 contacts.

I intend to get this done by my staff. I am technologically disadvantaged. my staff is even less. Is there an easy explanation video?
Is Pabbly the right way for the task of wedding invites?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @connect.gs

We already have a tutorial video on your use case How to Send Invitation on WhatsApp - Bulk WhatsApp Message Sender for Wedding, Engagement, B'day

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if you get stuck at any step.

not a very useful/helpful video
  1. do we need a Whatsapp business account?
  2. my questions regarding the type of 'upgrade' were not answered.
  3. what is the pricing for a one-time event - one wedding in February and about 1750 invites - to send invites with attachments (jpg or pdf or video) 2 or 3 times before the actual event
  4. account on https://www.360dialog.com/ needed? which module I should pay for there?
  5. example video narration is ok but needs clarity.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @connect.gs

do we need a Whatsapp business account?
Yes, you need a business account to operate the API.
which service I should use onPabbly
That is something which depends on your need. As per your current situation, your use case might consume 1 or 2 tasks for each invitation.
what payment option I should select?
You can use your credit card, UPI transfer, or bank transfer. You can check this on the checkout page.
account on https://www.360dialog.com/ needed? which module I should pay for there?
You can ask their support team for a better understanding. https://www.360dialog.com/whatsapp-business-api

- to send invites with attachments (jpg or pdf or video)
You can send text, jpg via image URL, document but currently, the video option is not available from their API.

For more use cases you can visit our Youtube channel.