• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Weekly Pushes Using "Schedule by Pabbly"

scaleowl

Hi,

I work with clients who make multiple 'micro' purchases each each (pay per lead model). The number of those mirco purchases will vary week to week. Currently every Monday I am manually billing for the micro purchases completed for the previous week. Is there a way I can use "Schedule by Pabbly" or another method to stockpile those purchases and every Monday bill for all of them automatically using Pabbly? I am using stripe as my billing platform.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @scaleowl

Since Stripe doesn't offer any action event to retrieve all the transactions at once. So, it's not possible to process all the transactions after a week.

Though if possible you can store all your purchases in Google Sheets or on any kind of table and then you can retrieve the purchases and then can process them.

For reference, you can watch the following video on how we can process your purchases after storing them in the sheet.