• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

what to enter in reported id field when connecting pabbly with jira?

ashish6011

I am trying to connect sheet with jira.

Why? Because I want to get all leads generated inside sheet to be sent to >> JIRA Software.

Now, I am integrating it as told in this pabbly guide video but their are few extra lines added with name reporter id, due date and other as shown in image attached.

What do i need to fill in those blank spaces? (screenshot - 552)

Specially >> reported id (screenshot - 553)

Attachments

• Screenshot (552).png
    Screenshot (552).png
    89.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot (553).png
    Screenshot (553).png
    14.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @ashish6011

Upon review, it appears that you have correctly mapped the Reporter's ID to the reporter ID field, and as a result, your workflow is functioning correctly when you save and send a test request.

2023-04-08_15h26_00.png

I would like to request that you recapture the response and test whether your workflow is currently functioning correctly or not.
If you have any further inquiries or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know.