• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

What's the workflow for adding both Company and client?

Neo Wang

Hi,
Many crm has both Company and client, I'm using Plutio, Flowlu, WHMCS.
If I got data from Elementor form, I want to import to Plutio, Flowlu, Plutio have Contacts and Companies, both them ask to select Contacts or Companies, when add Flowlu account, need me to add Organizations, which one should I add first? Contacts or Companies, account or Organizations?

Hermes

It depends on the tool and your use case (customers are companies like limted or persons with companies).

What I do is both.
In Plutio I create a person and a company. But clients can only log in as persons. So if you invoice them and you want them to be able to log in, use persons to create invoice or proposal. If you attach invoices to a company, the person can't see the invoice (yet) if they log in.

In Flowlu I have email activated and crm inside email. So if someone mails me, Flowlu creates the contact.

If you create persons first, you can use that person id to link them to the company you create.