• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp API with 360 Dialog incoming msg + Pabbly send is possible?

Hallo?
I need to send whatsapp messages from Salesforce via Pabbly and I also need an inbox to easily read incoming messages to be able to have a normal chat conversation whit customers so I chose 360Dialog but I red this Advice after first number provisioning:

-->
Your WhatsApp API account with 360dialog now includes a free inbox integration with our partner get.chat.
get.chat is a software that enables you to connect your WhatsApp API account to multiple users and multiple applications (CRM, address book, ticketing system) simultaneously.
Attention: If you choose to activate the inbox, you'll not be able to create an API key to integrate to your own application.
<--

Does it mean I have to choose between an easy inbox without Pabbly automation or Pabbly automation with incoming messages on a spreadsheet or simila that for me is a crazy solution that in real life does not allow to be in touch with customer like Whatsapp reason is.

Did somebody find a solution to have both easy reading and replying with CRM + Pabbly integration?

Thanks.
Andrea

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hallo?
I need to send whatsapp messages from Salesforce via Pabbly and I also need an inbox to easily read incoming messages to be able to have a normal chat conversation whit customers so I chose 360Dialog but I red this Advice after first number provisioning:

-->
Your WhatsApp API account with 360dialog now includes a free inbox integration with our partner get.chat.
get.chat is a software that enables you to connect your WhatsApp API account to multiple users and multiple applications (CRM, address book, ticketing system) simultaneously.
Attention: If you choose to activate the inbox, you'll not be able to create an API key to integrate to your own application.
<--

Does it mean I have to choose between an easy inbox without Pabbly automation or Pabbly automation with incoming messages on a spreadsheet or simila that for me is a crazy solution that in real life does not allow to be in touch with customer like Whatsapp reason is.

Did somebody find a solution to have both easy reading and replying with CRM + Pabbly integration?

Thanks.
Andrea
Hey @Andrea Roma!

We are actually not aware of this. Seems like they have recently introduced this policy.

If they are blocking the usage of WhatsApp API with third party applications, that is something weird. You can contact their support team once and have a clarification on the same.

I sow Get.Chat can be used with Zapier so you can
Hey @Andrea Roma!

We are actually not aware of this. Seems like they have recently introduced this policy.

If they are blocking the usage of WhatsApp API with third party applications, that is something weird. You can contact their support team once and have a clarification on the same.
I sow Get.Chat can be used with Zapier so you can integrate them too I think.