• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Whatsapp API workflow is a success but not getting any messages on whatsapp

ashisht

Hi, I have setup Google Sheets Trigger to Receive a Response and it works
I have also setup Whatsapp API to to Send Message Template, It's Live and receiving a response too.

However I am not receiving any messages on whatsapp. Please help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 7.38.55 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 7.38.55 PM.png
    284.8 KB · Views: 53

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ashisht

The Cloud API action step only accepts file URLs in.JPG or.PNG format. Because the file URL you are passing from Google Drive is not in the desired format, nor is it in the direct image URL that the application accepts.

Supreme

Staff member
Due to the image URL not being publicly accessible, the WhatsApp message cannot be sent. Therefore, please ensure that the Google Drive image URL is made accessible to everyone before attempting to send the message again.

Make sure that you have added the country code in the phone number as a prefix.

Enter the recipient's mobile number with the country code (without the '+' sign). E.g. 9198990102XX.

dipesh

this worked well
now i have an issue that is whatsapp messages are going .... but how do i open whatsapp chat, where i can see if someone replies back and do conversation like normal whatsapp in our phones

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dipesh

You should be receiving the WhatsApp messages that have been replied to on either your phone or any connected device linked to your WhatsApp account.

dipesh

I am able to send whatsapp to all my contacts on google sheets using whatsapp api new number used to register.
now i want you to tell me if contacts reply back which window will show me the replies
like interakt has a window similiar to whatsapp in phone on there dashboard where we can do conversations with contacts
pabbly has anything like this or what

Supreme

Staff member
I am able to send whatsapp to all my contacts on google sheets using whatsapp api new number used to register.
now i want you to tell me if contacts reply back which window will show me the replies
like interakt has a window similiar to whatsapp in phone on there dashboard where we can do conversations with contacts
pabbly has anything like this or what
You need to check the same from the WhatsApp Clou API account itself. You can try finding replies in the WhatsApp Business API dashboard:

1. Login: Access your WhatsApp Business API dashboard by logging in with your credentials.

2. Navigate to Message Logs or Message Statistics: Look for a section in the dashboard menu that relates to message logs, message statistics, or message history.

3. Search or Filter: Once in the message logs section, you may need to search for the message you sent or filter messages based on criteria such as date, recipient, or message content.

4. View Replies: After locating the message you sent, you should be able to see any replies associated with it. The replies may be displayed alongside the sent message or in a separate section.

5. Additional Features: Some dashboards may offer additional features such as exporting message logs, viewing message details, or analyzing message metrics.

If you're having trouble finding the replies in your WhatsApp Business API dashboard, I would recommend consulting the documentation provided by the service provider or reaching out to their support team for assistance.