• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

why i cannt see my Facebook Messenger ?

Ahmed Adel

hi team iam trying to connect my account with Facebook Messenger and it connected successfully but it dosent appear after that like screanshot
even after i make a new connection in your Pabbly workflow
1707654792122.png

View attachment 37977

Himesh

Hello @Ahmed Adel , did you check your Facebook page is public or not? If your Facebook page is restricted then it won't be show here.

FYI I'm not from pabbly connect team. I'm automation freelancer who helps other pabbly members.

Himesh

Ok then do one thing go to your page in about section you can see your Facebook page id copy that and paste it in Facebook page section by turning on map toggle.

Ahmed Adel

i did it
and get this resbond am admin and owner for this page and page business not requires Two Factor Authentication
(#200) User does not have sufficient administrative permission for this action on this page. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication

1707658579887.png

Himesh

Can we have a free zoom call? So that i can help you out because I need to check page permissions.
You can dm me on my messenger so that i can help you out.