• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Why these many payments are getting missed and why direct enrollment is not happening?

Vireesh

I have automated a course selling process and I am noticing that a lot of payments are missing and only a few registrants are getting enrollment mails as per the automation set.

Why is it not smooth and how to fix it?

1655173391204.png

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello Vireesh,

We would like to inform you that we have checked your account and we found that you are getting more Missed Payments since your customer does the checkout but did not complete the payment process so the customer created as well as invoice also generated and Subscription shows in Pending State and Invoice shows created and under sales tab it shows overdue. So, once your customer pay for that particular Invoice then the payment will not show in missed payments and it will come under Amount.

Please check the same at your end too and still you face any issue then please feel free to reach us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

Vireesh

Thanks for the clarification, Vipin.

I have noticed one more thing here is that all the conversions that are happening are not getting tracked in Facebook conversion report.

Even after adding the FB pixel some of the conversions are getting tracked and many are getting missed.

So far it is showing only 27 signups and actual signups are 84.

Can you please cross check this and clarify if I need to fix anything from my end?

P

PabblyMember2

Hey Vireesh,

We will look into this and assist you accordingly.
Thanks for your patience in advance.

Vireesh

Hi,
any update with respect to my above query??

I am planning to run one more ad now so waiting for your confirmation and solution for the previous issues.

M

Manoj Rangare

Hello Vireesh,

We want to know from you that you have put Pixel code in the checkout page of which product and plan?

Regards,
Manoj Rangare

P

PabblyMember2

Hey,
We could not find any tracking code/pixel ID applied with the mentioned product.