• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce Connection Problems - no data in Pabbly connect

Marcel

hi there,

I created a web hook in a WooCommerce store and waiting for the first data to come in. I did a test order in the shop backend but nothing is appearing in pabbly. I really want to solve that problem quickly. can you please help me?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-22 um 12.07.36.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-22 um 12.07.36.png
    438.4 KB · Views: 65
  • Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-22 um 12.07.59.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-22 um 12.07.59.png
    476.5 KB · Views: 54

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Marcel

You can check out our following video tutorial on WooCommerce: Order Created trigger event. Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

(Watch the first part of the video to capture the webhook response)

Marcel

OK got it - that works so far.
Important for me:

Where can I get the numbers of the orders? Total orders per client? Total amount of all orders per client? Middle amount of all orders? I can not find where to grab that data...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Marcel

Where can I get the numbers of the orders?
You can use the "Line Itemizer" action event in your workflow to get all the items and order details in a comma-separated.

Total orders per client?

You can use the "WooCommerce: Retrieve an Order By Email" action to order details.

1650697345255.png

Further, can you describe once about "Middle amount of all order"?

You can refer to our video tutorial on Line Itemizer.

Further, can you describe once about "Middle amount of all order"?

Marcel

If one client did "5" orders I would need the total amount of money of all orders in one field. Where can I grab that data?
It would also be useful to get the "5" to make the calculation of the middle amount of all orders.