• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce & FreshBooks invoce create workflow have a problem

BeycanPress

I created an invoice creation flow with WooCommerce and FreshBooks, but the flow always adds only one line and not the other lines to the invoice, even if there is more than one product in the order.
@Supreme @Pabbly @Neeraj
1681251257202.png

1681251266153.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @BeycanPress

I created an invoice creation flow with WooCommerce and FreshBooks, but the flow always adds only one line and not the other lines to the invoice, even if there is more than one product in the order.
It appears that the workflow being referred to does not include the use of the "FreshBooks" action step, so if there is a need to pass product details in a line item format, then the "Line Itemizer" action step is recommended as it can provide the details of the product in a comma-separated manner.

The FreshBook action step is likely a specific integration or functionality within the automation tool being used, which allows for seamless interaction with FreshBooks. This could involve tasks such as creating invoices.

On the other hand, the Line Itemizer action step is likely another feature within the automation tool that enables the formatting of product details in a specific manner. It seems to be designed to create a list of line items or products in a comma-separated format, which is a common way of representing a list of values or items in a structured manner. This could be useful, for example, when passing product details to FreshBooks or any other system that requires line item information to be formatted in a specific way.

You may also refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use the Line Itemizer action step.

BeycanPress

I think i already done but i think you need one module. Variable check. Because in my workflow some times i have a tax_lines variable some times not. And my workflow not working if request don't have tax_lines because i can't create condition undefinet or not.

Supreme

Staff member
I think i already done but i think you need one module. Variable check. Because in my workflow some times i have a tax_lines variable some times not. And my workflow not working if request don't have tax_lines because i can't create condition undefinet or not.
Can you please elaborate on the situation once?

BeycanPress

For example, let's say there is a tax on an order. It comes with a parameter called "tax_lines". And the workflow is waiting for it. And it processes the corresponding value. However, if an order has no tax, the variable "tax_lines" is not sent. So the workflow explodes because it expects this variable and it doesn't come. For example, it could be something like this variable is mandatory or not. So even if there is no "tax_lines", it will run the process and send it empty. But now I had to create a router for it. If there is "tax_lines" I send it, otherwise I send it as an empty array.

Supreme

Staff member
For your use case, you need to use the Router action step on the basis of whether the Tax_Line array exists or not.

Therefore you have to create 2 separate routes with the correct filter conditions. Kindly give it a try.

Supreme

Staff member
Yes already i did it like that but this is really long way right? We just need "if" process.
We are aware of the procedure, but if you just want to pass a condition once, whether it is true or not, you might want to use the Filter action.