• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce "order paid" trigger

Hi I am testing pabbly right now if it can handle all the automations zapier does for me right now.

One of them is the "order paid" trigger. It makes sure date gets only transmitted if somebody really paid the order. We get a lot of new orderns which get aborted during the payment process, so this is pretty crucial to get just the paying customers into this automation.

I could not find such a trigger in pabbly. Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot

Affenjimbo

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Hi I am testing pabbly right now if it can handle all the automations zapier does for me right now.

One of them is the "order paid" trigger. It makes sure date gets only transmitted if somebody really paid the order. We get a lot of new orderns which get aborted during the payment process, so this is pretty crucial to get just the paying customers into this automation.

I could not find such a trigger in pabbly. Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot

Affenjimbo
You can use WooCommerce trigger "Order Created" and can then make use of filter step to filter the WooCmomerce order that is only "Paid" -

1621315803060.png

I tested this now, and it is not working. The trigger is "order created" so there is nothing to filter for when this trigger goes off as the payment happens after that. I get my google-sheet filled by pabbly with unfinished checkouts. The problem is the data of paid and unpaid checkouts look exactly the same. There is no difference in data to filter for.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
I tested this now, and it is not working. The trigger is "order created" so there is nothing to filter for when this trigger goes off as the payment happens after that. I get my google-sheet filled by pabbly with unfinished checkouts. The problem is the data of paid and unpaid checkouts look exactly the same. There is no difference in data to filter for.

Please go through the screenshot below:

You must be getting data from WooCommerce webhook initially.

That webhook data should have the Status field in it.

1622916764617.png

For all the orders that are completed, you should use filter in the next step with Status = processing.

See screenshot below:

1623118338122.png

After filter, you can have your Google Sheets Add New Row step where you can send Order Status = Processing data to the sheet.

All other Status will be filtered out and will not be sent to the next step.

Attachments

• 1622916830055.png
    1622916830055.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Also in this case, we are using the Order Updated Webhook inside WooCommerce because all WooCommerce orders change status when they are completed and are successful.

1622917415001.png

Neeraj thanks a lot for your replies. The first solution doesn't work as usually payment happens after the order is created. All my orders in pabbly paid and unpaid have the status "pending".

The "order updated" trigger makes more sense. I will test it, if it works as intended.

Your second solution does not work too. The order gets updated several times and every time there is an entry into the google sheet. So I End up with 4-5 entries per order.

Fagun Shah

Your second solution does not work too. The order gets updated several times and every time there is an entry into the google sheet. So I End up with 4-5 entries per order.
You update row(update status only) of that particular order by lookingup that row usung order id.

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member

Did you use the filter with status equal to processing?

With filter your sheet will not be updated everytime but only when the order status is in final processing.

Last edited:
Hi thanks a lot for your help!
It works now! I had to set the status equal to "processing".

I was already afraid, I have to stay with zapier :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator: