• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce Order to Zoho Books Invoice

Benuser

Hello Everyone, How can I connect my Woocommerce to Create an Invoice on Zoho Books when an Order is created on Woocommerce for new customers. Also, my workflow is showing {woocommerce_rest_cannot_view} when trying to use webhooks. How do I go about it too?
Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Benuser

Could you please confirm if you have installed the Basic Auth plugin in your Woocommerce?

If not then please installed the Basic Auth plugin in your WooCommerce to use the WooCommerce action step.

Please follow the following thread to add the Basic Auth plugin to your WordPress.

Benuser

Hey @Benuser

Could you please confirm if you have installed the Basic Auth plugin in your Woocommerce?

If not then please installed the Basic Auth plugin in your WooCommerce to use the WooCommerce action step.

Please follow the following thread to add the Basic Auth plugin to your WordPress.

Thanks for this, Currently my test response for Zoho Books is showing this (Invalid Element is_taxable).

What can be done?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have made some changes to your workflow, which seems to have fixed your issue. You are no longer getting the 'Invalid Element is_taxable' error.
1689457253817.png

1689457309488.png

Benuser

Thanks, You promised to do a Youtube video of how to create Zoho Books Invoice from Woocommerce when an order is placed for new customers but you haven't. Can you please help with the automation steps?

Benuser

I have seen the video already but this is for customers already in zoho, How will I setup the automation for new customers on Woocommerce.

The video is for already existing customers. I need the one for new customers

Supreme

Staff member
Creating a new video on the topic might take some time and meanwhile, you can try implementing the action step as required and we will guide you on your errors.