WooCommerce Solution - pending / failed / processing orders

Kindly see
Whenever a woocommerce order is being executed, it enters Pending state
When payment is done, it still remains in Pending State
After 1-3 mins, It goes to Completed State or Failed state or Processing state. If payment is not done, it remains in pending state

As a result, pabbly triggers and order is captured in pending state.
Hence, notifications cannot be send to all orders without knowing their order was failed, completed or still pending.

I tried Delayed filter, but that simply delays, the response "pending" once fetched cannot be changed

I need a solution that woocommerce is triggered after 10-15 mins the order is created so that it fetches actual status.

If i use Order Updated, that is also not correct as it still fetches pending status of the order only.

So i wonder how people can use trigger with woocommerce

Kunal Valuskar

Staff member
Hey @businesscoachsahil

In this scenario, you can use the filter condition if the status = Completed/Failed then only workflow will get run. Kindly use the below filters as shown in the below screenshot:-

1663919307518.png

Thanks
Kunal

Kunal Valuskar

Staff member
Hey @businesscoachsahil

You can add a delay module and add a delay of 20-30 mins after the trigger step. Then you can use the action WooCommerce - Retrieve Order and give the id as an input parameter.

1663932679485.png

1663932696132.png

Once you have gotten the details then you can put the filter status = Completed/Failed and then you can process the workflow.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions or comments.

So can you imagine how many actions that would be
trigger - 0
delay - 1
woo commerce order retrieve - 1
filter - 0
now i will have to do action i want - google sheet or whatsapp - 1

Total 3 action to do any 1 standard task in woocommerce

Kunal Valuskar

Staff member
Hey @businesscoachsahil

Yes, you have to use a total of 3 tasks for a standard task in the workflow. Because Woocommerce does not give any update when the status of the order going to change. It will get changed in the next 10-20 mins. To capture updated status you have to use retrieve order action in the workflow.

Thanks
Kunal