• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce Solution - pending / failed / processing orders

Kindly see
Whenever a woocommerce order is being executed, it enters Pending state
When payment is done, it still remains in Pending State
After 1-3 mins, It goes to Completed State or Failed state or Processing state. If payment is not done, it remains in pending state

As a result, pabbly triggers and order is captured in pending state.
Hence, notifications cannot be send to all orders without knowing their order was failed, completed or still pending.

I tried Delayed filter, but that simply delays, the response "pending" once fetched cannot be changed

I need a solution that woocommerce is triggered after 10-15 mins the order is created so that it fetches actual status.

If i use Order Updated, that is also not correct as it still fetches pending status of the order only.

So i wonder how people can use trigger with woocommerce

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @businesscoachsahil

In this scenario, you can use the filter condition if the status = Completed/Failed then only workflow will get run. Kindly use the below filters as shown in the below screenshot:-

1663919307518.png

Thanks
Kunal

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @businesscoachsahil

You can add a delay module and add a delay of 20-30 mins after the trigger step. Then you can use the action WooCommerce - Retrieve Order and give the id as an input parameter.

1663932679485.png

1663932696132.png

Once you have gotten the details then you can put the filter status = Completed/Failed and then you can process the workflow.

Kindly let us know if you have any questions or comments.

So can you imagine how many actions that would be
trigger - 0
delay - 1
woo commerce order retrieve - 1
filter - 0
now i will have to do action i want - google sheet or whatsapp - 1

Total 3 action to do any 1 standard task in woocommerce

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @businesscoachsahil

Yes, you have to use a total of 3 tasks for a standard task in the workflow. Because Woocommerce does not give any update when the status of the order going to change. It will get changed in the next 10-20 mins. To capture updated status you have to use retrieve order action in the workflow.

Thanks
Kunal

hi
im using a filter
that if the retrieved order status does not contains or does not equal to failed or pending, then whatsapp message should be sent or other tasks should be done
however, tasks are still being executed even on failed , pending orders
i have tried all options- contains, equal to, does not equal to, does not contains

screenshot attached

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 12.42.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 12.42.50 AM.png
    796.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 12.42.50 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 12.42.50 AM.png
    796.4 KB · Views: 65
please see these screenshots
everytime it shows success
whatever i may use - contains, equal to, does not equal to, does not contains

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 12.42.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 12.42.55 AM.png
    776.4 KB · Views: 81
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 12.42.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-02 at 12.42.19 AM.png
    792.9 KB · Views: 60
please assist
this is really causing lot of troubles as woocommerce orders are not getting filtered status wise and as a result action is being executed on all payment pending orders

@Kunal

whats the solution for the above query, as i am too facing the same.

i would like to try the retrieve order id, but unable to find the order id for the response received. please get an screenshot for easier understanding

Supreme

Staff member
whats the solution for the above query, as i am too facing the same.

other i would like to try the retrieve order id, but unable to find. please get an screenshot for easier understanding
Can you please elaborate on your concern briefly?

@Supreme

I am trying at send an whatsapp message on successful payment on woocommerce.

but however even before the payment process is started the response is been catched in pabbly connect
and the workflow gets executed even if the payment is failed.

need to send message only after successful payment.

tried retrieving order after delay but unable to do so as suggested in the above response by kunal. actually dont know order id input method.

Hi @Supreme

Tried as suggested issue is. web hook response is captured as soon as the payment gateway is open to receive payment. now when its been captured the status is pending.

how can that be changed to processing or complete to filter and proceed further. ?

so the filter option wont work

it can only stop the workflow to not get executed. but when the payment is complete it must run how to do that ?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
it can only stop the workflow to not get executed. but when the payment is complete it must run how to do that ?
For that exact reason, we have added the filters action step that when the payment for that order is completed it will only process as there WooCommerce will send the data for payment compiled.

For a better understanding of the Filter action step, you can check the following tutorial video.