• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce to Chatrace

Hi, I am trying to pull the details of the new cart abandoned into chatrace.
While creating an account in chatrace, apart from the default fields - phone number, first name, last name, email id. I want to send a few custom fields or tags

So, I am trying to use extra labels but was not successful. Attaching a screenshot. Let me know what I should be giving in the label field. I understand I can pull value from the previous step.

Thank You

Attachments

• pabblysupport.png
    pabblysupport.png
    34.2 KB · Views: 58
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Akathma Devi

Could you please share the screenshot of the custom field along with its type which you are trying to pass from your ChatRace account, so that we can check on it and guide you accordingly

Attached are the screenshots.
Custom Field : Coach_TextResponse
Type: Text
I even tried {{Coach_TextResponse}} and Simply without braces. I don't see it working
I also tried for number type.

Attachments

• pabblysupport1.png
    pabblysupport1.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 67
  • pabblysupport2.png
    pabblysupport2.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 49
  • pabblysupport3.png
    pabblysupport3.png
    11 KB · Views: 54
  • pabblysupport4.png
    pabblysupport4.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 58
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Akathma Devi

We have cheked the API docuemantion of ChatRace, it seems like custom fields cannot be passed by adding labels directly, so we have forwarded your concern to our tech team and they will add the support of custom fields in the ChatRace.

So, kindly allow us some time. We shall notify you with an update soon.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @Akathma Devi

We have cheked the API docuemantion of ChatRace, it seems like custom fields cannot be passed by adding labels directly, so we have forwarded your concern to our tech team and they will add the support of custom fields in the ChatRace.

So, kindly allow us some time. We shall notify you with an update soon.
Furthermore, I wanted to let you know that the ChatRace app on Pabbly Connect is maintained by the folks over at the ChatRace team. It never hurts for you to reach out to the app developer directly and let them know you're having requirements with their Pabbly Connects integration.

Editor of ChatRace on Pabbly Connect's Integration - [email protected]