• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WooCommerce To Convertkit & Zoom

ANONARAY

I have created a workflow named 'WooCommerce To Convertkit & Zoom'. The user canceled the order still the user was added to Convertkit and the user was registered for the meeting on Zoom. Why did this happen? How to rectify this?

ANONARAY

I want to know how I can make it work the right way. When a user has canceled the payment, the automation should not work, right? We want people to pay for our services and then this automation should trigger. How to achieve that?

ANONARAY

All the people who are on the checkout page, even before paying, are getting notifications that they're registered for the workshop. They're not completing the payment. A huge cart abandonment issue. Need to rectify this as soon as possible.
I am going to Convertkit and Zoom and manually unsubscribing and unregistering them which is a pain in the arse.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ANONARAY

If you have selected multiple statuses type for the webhook URL, then you should have used a filter action step to avoid other triggering responses from WooCommerce.

2022-03-24_12h48_43.png