• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wordpress and teachable integration, any way to retrieve new user unencrypted password?

brenden

Hi, I'm using the WP webhooks plugin to help connect my WordPress (Elementor) site to pabbly. Basically when a new user registers with a username and password, I want to enroll them in a teachable course through pabbly. The ultimate goal is to create a teachable account with the same username and password as they used for my WordPress site. I followed this guide:

At this point, I have successfully retrieved email, name, and what appears to be an encrypted password from newly registered users. I've also been able to enroll students. I'm wondering if there's any way to retrieve an unencrypted password from a newly created user. I believe WordPress uses one-way encryption though, so this might just be a pipe dream? Any ideas would be very appreciated, thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @brenden,

I am afraid the use case you are describing doesn't appear to be possible at the moment, as we don't have any tool that can decode this encrypted password.

brenden

Hi @brenden,

I am afraid the use case you are describing doesn't appear to be possible at the moment, as we don't have any tool that can decode this encrypted password.
@ArshilAhmad
That's kind of what I figured. I don't suppose you have any ideas about how I could have WordPress send over the password before it's encrypted do you? And thanks for the quick reaponse, still very happy with Pabbly.

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @brenden

Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, it's not possible to send over the password in plain text with Pabbly, as both WordPress and Pabbly prioritize security by encrypting the password before it's transmitted. This ensures that sensitive information is protected.

If you need any assistance with other features or have further questions, feel free to let me know!