• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wordpress Error 400 than do Filter

dbs00

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNDA0M2Q1MjY4NTUzMjUxMzY1MTY2NTQzMDBmMzIi_pc
Hey
How can I filter error 400 from wordpress create a post action.

When there's an error I can't filter based on my default responses

IF I set status as does not exist or is not equal to
its not doing the filter

Coderest_invalid_json
MessageInvalid JSON body passed.
Data Status400
Data Json Error Code3
Data Json Error MessageControl character error, possibly incorrectly encoded

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @dbs00

Please map data in the "Tags" field as shown in the help text. Please follow the attached image for more information.

image (23).png

If you face any further issues please let us know.

dbs00

ok will do that, how about my question, how Can I filter based on errors, when fields change compared to the default mapping

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @dbs00

As mentioned above you might have faced the error code: 400 because of the mapping issue, make sure you are mapping the fields accordingly to prevent facing the errors.

As the attached image in your previous message mentions the filter step is skipped as an error occurred in step 17 since the ignore error settings are enabled in that step. You can refer to this link to learn more about skipped steps - https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/skip-the-module-on-the-failed-step.14251/

image (27).png

image (28).png

Please go to the Create a post step > click on the three dots >click on the Ignore Error option to disable it.

igno.png

However, the filter step would not work as it isn't receiving the mapped field from the response of step 17 because of an error.

Last edited:

dbs00

Hello @dbs00

You might have faced the error code: 400 because of the mapping issue.

However, to filter based on an error you can create another route in the router and can capture a response from step 17 with the error code 400 and map the response accordingly in the filter. Please refer to the attached image for more info.

View attachment 47420
@Preeti Paryani the attachment doesn't work

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

The requested page could not be found.

dbs00

cool,
I messed up manually the wordpress posting so it will return error 400.
I set a router with a filter for the bad encoding, error 400.
tested it, works ok.

after that, I fixed the wordpress posting so I get back the previous mappings. Now the router with the failed 400 error will still work since now its showing as empty, as it can't find it anymore , since that data is different when wordpress post actions finishes correctly.
1726730517829.png

Preeti Paryani

Staff member
Hello @dbs00

Please note that since you captured a response with different keys, it may not be visible in the error route mapping. This is expected behavior—the responses are captured based on the conditions and then routed accordingly. However, it will work fine in real time.

Additionally, there’s no need to set up the route if you are mapping the data precisely.

Also, the previously sent message has been edited, have a look at it.