• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wordpress Thrivecart Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

I am looking to integrate Wordpress so this will happen...when someone buys product A or B Then then a username and password is sent to them in a welcome email. I use Activecampaign and can use Mailerlite too. I'm using Thrivecart for a cart. The email will have some other onboarding instructions too. How can I get this done? The new user needs to be given the correct role (Admin, Subscriber, etc.) so they can access the product and special sections of my site.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please confirm if the new user needs to be given different roles such as admin, Subscriber, etc. based on the product they purchase? Further, are you planning to provide the same password for all users or a unique password for all users?

Jeff

Can you please confirm if the new user needs to be given different roles such as admin, Subscriber, etc. based on the product they purchase? Further, are you planning to provide the same password for all users or a unique password for all users?
Yes the user role needs to be set based on the product purchased. I would like to send a dynamic password but if that can't be done then I'll choose a static one to send to all users. But my preference is to have a dynamic one.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jeff

For your use case, you need the following steps -
  1. For every individual product of your Thrivecart, you have to make individual workflow product-wise.

2. And then to produce the password you can use the Number Formatters' spreadsheets formula to produce the password.

3. Then you can assign router modules as per your products assign a role in the WordPress inside the router/ directly add the action of WordPress and assign the role in the individual workflows according to your products.
Moreover, for a better understanding of the router module please check our tutorial video -

Although we have made the workflow accordingly and set up the action step, please check this out and give it a try at your end -

Workflow - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/share/AUlWZFAXAyReFQZCAmNWfw0ZV34JQwVTXDsEFg##

2021-07-30_12h27_56.png

Jeff

The custom user roles I created in Wordpress don't show up when I connect my account to Pabbly only the standard ones. How do I get access to these custom user roles? They are connected to different products that customers would purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.