• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow delays

I have connected 'FB Lead Form' with 'Gmail' last month

When I tested, everything was fine.

Today, I noticed that the workflow has NOT been executed all along, and all of a sudden execute them all at once.

So I received 100s of leads in my inbox; So are 3 weeks old, and some are fresh.

Please help! I was under the impression that this is supposed to be in real-time?

Thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @spacemonster

Could you please share the workflow name, so that we can assist you accordingly? Also please confirm if you have made any changes in the Facebook Lead Ads?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @spacemonster

Could you please tell us that, by any chance have you turned off the respective workflow? Because if your workflow were in the turned-off condition and later if you have switched it on, then it is possible you have got all the pending leads from Facebook.

Further, we would request you to monitor the FB trigger for a while, if you face any issues kindly let us know.

Thanks!

No, we did not turn that off. It has always been 'active', however the workflow weren't working, then all in a sudden, it works again

P

PabblyMember3

No, we did not turn that off. It has always been 'active', however the workflow weren't working, then all in a sudden, it works again
Okay, I have just checked the integration and your workflow history again, it has been executed today and yesterday perfectly.
Just keep monitor this workflow for couple of days. If issue persists, let us know.

I have been monitoring for the past few days

It seems like that same flow has stopped working since Oct 21 2021 (today is Oct 24)

Nothing has been changed.

The workflow shows 'active'

Please advise. Thank you

P

PabblyMember3

I have been monitoring for the past few days

It seems like that same flow has stopped working since Oct 21 2021 (today is Oct 24)

Nothing has been changed.

The workflow shows 'active'

Please advise. Thank you
Can you confirm you have leads received during this period from your Facebook Lead Gen Form data?

P

PabblyMember3

Yes, I confirmed we did.
As I can see you have configured Lead Form 2 with your Facebook page The Scott.

1635156499760.png

We checked in our database, your workflow is not executing because we couldn't get any new data inside your above configured Lead Gen Form after 21st of Oct. We confirm that Pabbly Connect is regularly fetching the data for the above-configured form.

Kindly, double-check the leads in the above LeadGen form. Maybe you are getting leads in some other lead gen forms.

Thanks for the info.

I want to let you know that this is the ONLY lead form we are running on FB.

There is no other lead form.

Thank you

P

PabblyMember3

I have just checked your workflow again and clicked the refresh button of the LeadGen Form field in the New Lead Trigger step.

I couldn't get the "Lead Form 2" there, Maybe you have changed the form for The Scott page.

1635229468480.png

Please reconfigure the "New Lead" trigger step of your workflow with desired Lead Gen form.