• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow execution has been stopped

auguk

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmQwNTZiMDYzNjA0Mzc1MjZkNTUzNzUxM2I1MTY3NTQzMCI_3D_pc
Hello,
My workflow has been stopped and did not proceed.
Task ID added to the post notes.

Are you able to investigate why it was suddenly stopped?
I haven't stopped it manually (I would not even know how to do it).

I think the issue is similar to this forum thread, which is still open:

Here is the screenshot of my workflow history:

1722081684256.png

D

Deleted member 6149

Hey @auguk,

Greetings from Pabbly!!

We have checked on it, and it seems quite unusual as this typically happens when someone manually stops it.

We advise you to try re-executing the task history "IjU3NmQwNTZiMDYzNjA0Mzc1MjZkNTUzNzUxM2I1MTY3NTQzMCI_3D_pc" and let us know if you still face this issue.

1722082622172.png

Regards,

Akarshi

auguk

Yes, I re-executed the task and it was processed succesfully.
However, is there a trigger I can monitor whenever task is stopped?
I am worried that there might be more tasks mystically stopped in the past (like the one mentioned already), but it is impossible to filter such cases out in the task history.

Do you have advise how to find more of such cases within the task history?

Thank you

D

Deleted member 6149

Hey @auguk,
The task history keeps data for the past 15 days. Although there is no specific filter for this, you can browse your task history to check the number of workflow steps that have been executed to their maximum.

1722083840391.png

Such cases are very rare. As mentioned, it is unusual for an automation to stop like this without someone manually intervening.

Thanks & Regards,

Akarshi