• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow for Sending Followup WhatsApp Template if customer have not clicked on the Quick Reply button?

subh

Hi,

I have recently onboarded Pabbly.
I have seen and understood the tutorial video for sending WhatsApp template on Google Form submission.
But I couldn't find any video that explains how to send a followup WhatsApp template if response not received from the previous message after some delays.
If someone could explain me how to design the workflow keeping in mind that I am not using any CRM, it would really help me in my work.

Thanks in advance.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @subh,

I am afraid the use case you are describing is currently not possible, as there is no action event available to check whether the customer has responded to your first message.

subh

Hi @subh,

I am afraid the use case you are describing is currently not possible, as there is no action event available to check whether the customer has responded to your first message.
Hi @ArshilAhmed,

Suppose I create a WhatsApp Template Quick Reply button called "Get a Callback".
Is it possible that if customer has clicked the quick reply button of the WhatsApp template, then pebbly can add that customer name and number in google sheets?

P

Pabblymember11

Suppose I create a WhatsApp Template Quick Reply button called "Get a Callback".
Is it possible that if customer has clicked the quick reply button of the WhatsApp template, then pebbly can add that customer name and number in google sheets?
Can you please share the workflow URL if you have triggered the same scenario? We couldn't find any way but we can check for some workaround through your workflow.

subh

Can you please share the workflow URL if you have triggered the same scenario? We couldn't find any way but we can check for some workaround through your workflow.
I couldn't create workflow for this scenario because I don't know how to do it. And that's why I am here asking for support so that someone at least can explain me how to do so.

WhatsApp templates is all I have created where I have added a quick reply button. But later on realised that how to make that button click or maybe the reply of specific text as trigger in WhatsApp API cloud that will bring back name, number and text of that particular customer replying with quick reply button.

P

Pabblymember11

To get started with creating the workflow for collecting data from WhatsApp messages, please refer to the following video lesson. This lesson will guide you through setting up the trigger event for individual template messages. It provides step-by-step instructions to help you easily configure your workflow.