• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow Re-engagement

JJJ

Hello, today we are using a Workflow to collect payments from customers. I wanted to know about the possibility of re-executing the same one automatically after a certain amount of time in case the payment could not be collected.

I look forward to hearing from you about the viability of this functionality.

Thank you!

Fagun Shah

In workflow 1 when you send payment link to client You can enter the client detail to gsheet and set status to pending.

Also send the client data to webhook of another workflow in pabbly connect. Where 2nd step will he delay of yiur choice and then lookup in the same gsheet with client email id. And then add filter which check if payment status is pending or not for that client.

Make sure you also update payment status to successful in gsheer in successful payments. That will be 3rs workflow I think.

JJJ

Fagun thank you for your answer. I am not quite sure that I understand your approach. Can I send the same initial data that arrived from a Webhook with the Data Forwarder in case that the task entered the payment error route?