• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow Stopped Executing

Tirezyas

Hi Team, my workflow to update a google sheet was working but for some weird reason, I got an email that says it failed.

When I investigate it I was receiving an error code of 400 which is related to a credential issue. I reconnected to the sheet with new credentials and when I test the workflow, it is updating the google sheet.

But when I went to history to re-run the tasks that failed. Nothing is happening. It is not updating the google sheet. Can someone help me, please?

The below 3 task IDs from Workflow AMZ Delivered Order failed to execute, can someone look into it for me? Thanks.

IjE3OTYyNzc0NyI_3D
IjE3OTU4OTc3MSI_3D
IjE3OTQ4MDMyOSI_3D

Attachments

• screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2022.06.26-04_12_06.png
    screenshot-connect.pabbly.com-2022.06.26-04_12_06.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 56

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tirezyas

It seems like at that point in time the "Google Sheets" action step didn't process your requests due to some issue from their end.

Kindly try connecting the action step and re-execute the previously failed tasks.

Let us know if the tasks still get failed.

Tirezyas

Hi Brother, new tasks are working fine now, it seems. But when I re-execute the failed tasks, nothing happens.

I used to re-execute the failed tasks from the history tab to get the data into the google sheet but it's not working anymore.

Something is hard coded or stuck with the History data which is keeping it from connecting to the google sheet it seems.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tirezyas

As of now, re-execution of task with Email Parser trigger will not re-execute. Since our platform is currently working on it and soon provide the option to re-execute the tasks with the Email Parser trigger event.

Tirezyas

Ok, thanks for letting me know. I have already started manually updating the sheet since they were not a lot.

Glad I caught it early.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Tirezyas

We have enabled the execution of the workflow with the Email Parser trigger event. So now you can re-execute the workflow easily.

I created a new workflow but the router step is not being executed. Can you tell me why?

The workflow name is Master Sheet Test here is one of the task history ID where the router step is not being executed.
IjE4MTQ4MzUzMSI_3D
Kindly cross-check the filter condition from the workflow and the task history Id whether the Filter action steps condition gets fulfilled or not.

Tirezyas

I can't even check what is being passed to the router step because it is not there. It's completely gone. I verified my conditions and they seem to fine. based on the below screenshots, Route 1 should have been executed at the router step. Is the filter case sensitive?

1656442446237.png

1656442554841.png

1656442593786.png