• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow triggered multiple times (not Webhook)

My new Heartbeat workflow triggered 4 times this morning and sent a DM to my community member all 4 times 🤦‍♀️This workflow isn't using "Webook" as the trigger, it's using Heartbeat as the trigger. Please help.
1659980222814.png

I have received a response back from Heartbeat. They said to use the "new user" trigger instead of the "new or update user" trigger. I have created a new workflow & will see if that solves the problem. I would then need to have a separate workflow to perform when a user is updated. There currently is no "update user" trigger, only "new or updated user". I would love to see that added.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @lifeninjamisty

I have received a response back from Heartbeat. They said to use the "new user" trigger instead of the "new or update user" trigger. I have created a new workflow & will see if that solves the problem. I would then need to have a separate workflow to perform when a user is updated. There currently is no "update user" trigger, only "new or updated user".

You can identify the new and updated users from the Heartbeat trigger response, where you can check with the help of the recently created user time with the current date and then we can process the user accordingly.

Thanks. For my workflow, I was just checking to see if they already exist in my Airtable base & if they do, I know it's an update. If the "new & updated" trigger is causing multiple fires for new user joins, it feels like it really should just be only for updated users.

How did the New User trigger work for you @lifeninjamisty ?
Even with the “New User Trigger” I see it fire 4 times (apart from other issues with Pabbly: namely not passing the HB id to subsequent actions like it’s been setup to do - and in fact does when I manually re-execute…)