• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Looking For the best way to engineer a new workflow. Thanks

nicheweb

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out the best way to engineer a new task. Basically I would like to have some sort of looping action happen where my workflow will check to see is something is active or not. If it's not active, I want an email to get sent. Then after a few days, it would check again and if it still isn't active, a different email to get sent. I want it to check a total of 4 times every few days and if on the fourth time it's still not active, then it would delete the account. If at anytime when it initiates the check, if it shows as active, then I would like a different set of actions to happen.

Is this possible at all and if so, what is the most efficient way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Brad

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I'm afraid the use case you're describing doesn't seem to be possible. You could have set up your workflow as shown above to check the status and take actions accordingly.

If at anytime when it initiates the check, if it shows as active, then I would like a different set of actions to happen.
However, I assume you would want the workflow to stop executing once the status is active and the related actions have occurred. Unfortunately, stopping your workflow in this manner is not possible.

nicheweb

Ok thanks. Well is there a way to do any sort of looping and it keeps looping / checking until the condition is met, and then it proceeds? Like it would check once a day and keep checking once a day until the condition as been met and once the condition is true, the workflow continues on?