• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wp Amelia to whatsapp integration (360dialog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you please provide guidance on the use case below

Step 1 : Patients Books in Wp Amelia ( wordpress Plugin)
Step 2 : Details of appointment sent to Whatsapp No (doctor- Admin) ( using 360 dialog)
Step 3 : Patients should receive appointment reminders 4 hours prior to appointment and 1 hour prior to appointment .

Please guide on the steps or reference video if you have .

Awaiting reply.

Thanks and regards

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @atultiwari1958

We have designed your workflow ( Amelia to WhatsApp Admin ) in your account accordingly, kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks

Thanks for your Reply.

Can you please few steps .

1641227745929.png

Why we are using expression - 4hrs ?

and delay Action step

1641227800041.png

Please guide to understand these two steps .

Thanks once again for your support

atul

Fagun Shah

Pabbly Team added -4 hours step to get a time which is 4 hours prior to your meeting time.

And then used delay until to that 4 hours prior time before sending reminder.

So basically your workflow will subtract 4 hours from meeting timeto get a 4 hour prior time from meeting and then wait until that time tosend the reminder.

Will you please provide guidance on the use case below

Step 1 : Patients Books in Wp Amelia ( wordpress Plugin)
Step 2 : Details of appointment sent to Whatsapp No (doctor- Admin) ( using 360 dialog)
Step 3 : Patients should receive appointment reminders 4 hours prior to appointment and 1 hour prior to appointment .

Please guide on the steps or reference video if you have .

Awaiting reply.

Thanks and regards

Can you please Check and guide

Step 1 : Patients Books in Wp Amelia ( https://woocommerce-176213-2365242.cloudwaysapps.com/booking/)
Step 2 : Patient receives Appointment confirmation in Whatsapp - Immediately ( 360dialog)
Step 3 : Patient receives Appointment Confirmation in Whatsapp - 1 hour prior to appointment .

I had difficulty in delay setting - Please check and guide

Awaiting response

atul

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @atultiwari1958

We looked into your workflow's history and it looks like you haven't tried it yet. Since the last entry show no execution from your end in recent hours.

Kindly try again properly.

2022-01-06_18h41_48.png

Supreme

Staff member
@atultiwari1958

Because you have changed the capturing response mode from advance to simple response on the trigger response, the JSON array which was produced previously is no more is coming.

Please capture the webhook response in advance response and kindly do not change it again, since you are getting multiple entries from the Wp Amelia.

2022-01-07_10h44_36.png

thanks for that.

In the above flow - I m recieving 2 messages instantly.

Requirement

Please set second reminder message delay timing . ( Message has to be sent 1 hour prior to appointment)

Subin

Staff member
thanks for that.

In the above flow - I m recieving 2 messages instantly.

Requirement

Please set second reminder message delay timing . ( Message has to be sent 1 hour prior to appointment)

Hey @atultiwari1958 !

We have updated your workflow and it will work for you by sending the instant message to the user and then 1 hour before of the appointment time.

For patient Messages

For Admin Messages

My Requirement is very simple :

1. When patients books they should receive instant confirmation message and 1 hour prior to appointment
2. Similarly for Admin - should receive instant confirmation and 1 hour prior to appointment ( for testing i have kept 10 mins)

I was successfully send instant messages for both patient and admin , but having difficulty in setting delay messages

Kindly check and help me setup delay properly

also please give details on the changes you have done for delay , so in future i will setup properly without disturbing you ...

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @atultiwari1958

My Requirement is very simple :

1. When patients books they should receive instant confirmation message and 1 hour prior to appointment
2. Similarly for Admin - should receive instant confirmation and 1 hour prior to appointment ( for testing i have kept 10 mins)
We looked into your workflows and they seem fine to us, the delay action step is to send messages to your patience before 1 hour of appointment time which is also working fine as we can see in your workflow's history logs.

Though as it has already been stated that you need to pass the date-time format in UTC in Delay Until action step and because of the time difference your messages were not sent to you as the appointment time had passed. Though we have set that up in both of your workflows.

2022-01-10_11h50_09.png

Status
Not open for further replies.