• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Subject: Setting Up WhatsApp Bot Integration for Lead Appointment Booking

Alvin Lim

Dear Pabbly Connect Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am currently using Landingi to capture leads on my landing page and have successfully set up a flow to connect these leads to my CRM. As a realtor offering free virtual tours, I would like to enhance this flow by integrating a WhatsApp bot that can automatically send a reply to new leads and facilitate appointment bookings.

Specifically, I need assistance with the following:

1. Triggering a WhatsApp message using the WhatsApp bot when a lead submits their information on my landing page.

2. Ensuring the WhatsApp bot sends an automatic reply to the lead with options to book an appointment for a virtual tour.

Could you please guide me on how to set up this integration? Any detailed steps or resources you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Alvin

Fagun Shah

1. Triggering a WhatsApp message using the WhatsApp bot when a lead submits their information on my landing page. - this is possible with pabbly.

2. Ensuring the WhatsApp bot sends an automatic reply to the lead with options to book an appointment for a virtual tour. - Pabbly is not a good tool for this.

So overall I would recommend using something like WATI.io or Aisesny or Interakt for this kind of whatsapp chatbot usecases.