• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Youengage outcome quiz issue

Ruby9

Hi There,

I had an outcome quiz setup but it seems that is no longer working with pabbly connect. The outcome is not even an option showing up in the form and even though the subscriber is being added to the email list they are not receiving anything because the outcome category is not working. How can I fix this? Why is the outcome not showing up?

Now it's no longer connected because I was trying to fix it but I don't see the option at all.

Here is the link to my quiz - https://engage.simplysupercharged.com/p/6108b2ea4813c30100005ca9

Thank you for help. I want this to be working. Unfortunatley new subscribers have not been receiving any emails.

It seems like the outcome is showing in the website.

Screenshot_20230319_234033.jpg

Ruby9

Yes, but not on pabbly- no option to add the outcome type input. When someone takes the quiz I want them to e added to sendinblue via pabbly connect. Their name, email and the gut type (outcome) is added to sendinblue - which triggers the type of email they will receive based on the gut type (outcome). But the subscriber is being addedd to sendinblue but not gut type outcome is showing so hence they are not receiving email. I don't even see the option in pabbly anymore for the outcome which would be number 23 ( there are 4 outcomes).

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Ruby9

It seems like you haven't mapped any data in the custom fields of Gut in the SendinBlue action and that's the reason it is not getting added to your account.

So, kindly reconnect the action step once to populate all the custom fields in the action step, pass the desired values in those, and try again.

1679295149486.png

Ruby9

Originally when this was setup the data was being transferred and the gut type was showing up in sendinblue but then it stopped and when I checked it longer was an option to add gut type. That's why I reached out but it seems you are not getting what I am trying to say.

There is no longer an option showing up to add the outcomes under gut type. That is the reason I am reaching out. The outcomes is #23 and that number doesn't show up. So, I am unable to add the gut type and that is where I need your help and guidance in understandign why is it the outcome type not showing up and what can be done to fix this issue?

Attachments

• pabbly .png
    pabbly .png
    46.5 KB · Views: 29

Supreme

Staff member
There is no longer an option showing up to add the outcomes under gut type. That is the reason I am reaching out. The outcomes is #23 and that number doesn't show up. So, I am unable to add the gut type and that is where I need your help and guidance in understandign why is it the outcome type not showing up and what can be done to fix this issue?

Please reconnect the action step once and then try again. You will be able to map the data from the trigger response.