• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

SQB Results Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,
I'm trying to set up an integration so that when someone completes my quiz in Smart Quiz Builder, their details are sent directly to Active Campaign. I seem to have it set up but it sends the answers to every question, rather than the outcome of the quiz - is there a way to change this? I just want to send name, email address, and quiz outcome (as a tag) to active campaign.

Many thanks

Helen

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @HelenSoutar

Could you kindly provide the URL for the workflow and inform us if we can do test the action step to address your requirements within the workflow? This will enable us to examine your concern and assist you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
'm trying to set up an integration so that when someone completes my quiz in Smart Quiz Builder, their details are sent directly to Active Campaign. I seem to have it set up but it sends the answers to every question, rather than the outcome of the quiz - is there a way to change this? I just want to send name, email address, and quiz outcome (as a tag) to active campaign.
You can simply pass the Tag Id in the "Tag Id" field of the "ActiveCampaign: Create or Update Contact" If the desired Tag is already available in your Active Campaign then you can retrieve it with the help of "ActiveCampaign: Search Tag" or you can create one with "ActiveCampaign: Create a Tag" action event.

So, we need to first search whether the tag is already created or not. Then we can set the router action step according to the existing tags.

ActiveCampaign: Search Tag

1709642109454.png

So the following two cases will be there -

Case 1 - Tag ID Already Exists >> Create or Update Contact
Case 2 - Tag ID Does Not Exists >>Create Tag>> Create or Update Contact

1709642129245.png

1709642144208.png

Hi @Supreme

Thank you for your reply. I'm not quite sure if I'm following this correctly.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 11.08.30.png

I added the tag ID, taken from here:

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 10.58.22.png

The integration did work this time in terms of sending something to Active Campaign - but there was no tag included:

Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 11.08.44.png

I'm not sure what I'm missing or doing wrong, but really appreciate your suggestions!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
In the Tag ID field, you are supposed to map the ID associated with a particular tag, not the name of the tag. For example, the Tag ID of 'Quiz: Filling Your Well' is 65, so you should map 65 in the Tag ID field.

To obtain the Tag ID, you can use the 'Search Tag' action event, which will provide you with the Tag ID associated with a specific tag. I have made the necessary changes to your workflow on your behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.