• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Your task limit have been exhausted - SendFox : New Unsubscribe

Hi,
my account is suspended beacause task limit have been exhausted.
Task consume 13353 in few hours, like 13353 people, Unscribe from sendfox in few hours.
SUre there is a mistake, how can understand what appened, how can reactivate my account witouh make an update, past months I consume few task, so i don't want upgrade.
Thanks for support

Attachments

• ssw.jpeg
    ssw.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 62
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @fabiocarucci

We have made a test workflow at our end and test the trigger event of SendFox and it seems not sending the similar data in every pooling time.

1663572682028.png

Whereas we have noticed that you might be getting the similar data in every iteration of pooling time of your trigger event of SendFox.

Seems like the multiple similar data coming from your SendFox account, so kindly contact their support team regarding the same.

Meanwhile, you can try creating a new workflow for your same automation.

i will contact support of SendFox , now this task is paused

At the moment any task in my account, can't be run for this issue, can yu please add only for this monts a few extra credit, so my account can run others few task?
Thank for collaboration

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @fabiocarucci

Your worn-out tasks have all been lastly reset by us. So that you can once more execute your other automation.

Thank great support, one last question,
is there a simple way to limit task on workflow ?
for example "SendFox : New Unsubscribe" max 300 in one day?
so we can prevent further issue like in this case
thanks again
Fabio

P

Pabblymember11

Thank great support, one last question,
is there a simple way to limit task on workflow ?
for example "SendFox : New Unsubscribe" max 300 in one day?
so we can prevent further issue like in this case
thanks again
Fabio
Your concept was perfectly acceptable to us, and we would definitely share it with our colleagues. I'm hoping we'll include it in our forthcoming upgrades.